The Critical Decentralisation Cluster on the Chaos Communication Congress (35C3) is an area and grouping of different “assemblies”, which are working together and presenting projects, workshops and a space to critically discuss the future of decentralisation.
The cluster consists of a recording stage as well as two workshop areas for the assemblies and similar minded groups and projects. Part of the cluster is a coffee area from Paralelni Polis, as well as a historic overview of “process artefacts” from the RIAT archive.
Current list of assemblies at the cluster:
- Apertus AXIOM [assembly page] Open Source Hardware Cinema Cameras
- Dezentrum [assembly page] think tank for decentralization
- FOSSASIA [assembly page] Open Source community from Asia
- MNT Reform, Interim & Amiga [assembly page] MNT Open Hardware & Software lab
- Monero [assembly page] community-driven decentralised and fungible secure digital currency
- OSHWA [assembly page] Open Source Hardware Association
- Paraleni Polis [assembly page] Cryptoanarchy, Hackerspace and parallel society
- RIAT [assembly page] independent decentral institute
- Swiss Cryptoeconomics group of cryptoeconomics experts and enthusiasts
There are various projects and groups at the cluster, which can be found in the projects page.